Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

19 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Jordan Peele seems like an underrated candidate for a Titanic-esque original blockbuster. Interviews make him seem very keen on making original content, while Get Out was a total crowdpleaser. If Us replicates the same success, he’ll probably pitch a bigly original project. That project can very well be the breakout original blockbuster DAJK wants

:rofl::hahaha::wintf:

FWIW these were the ten films I submitted as BP for the Boffys 

1. First Man
  2. Spider-Man into the Spiderverse 
  3. Mission Impossible Fallout
  4. Won’t You Be My Neighbor
  5. A Quiet Place
  6. A Star Is Born
  7. Blindspotting 
  8. Blackkklansman
  9. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs 
  10. Leave No Trace

Sounds like everyone who isn't Disney is gonna be mostly sitting out on the Super Bowl this year. Only premiere is the first glimpse at that Fast & the Furious spin-off? I guess studios no longer see buying air time as worth the investment anymore, last year I think the only movies that we caught the first glimpses of were Solo and Skyscraper and those both ended up flopping.

Just now, filmlover said:

Sounds like everyone who isn't Disney is gonna be mostly sitting out on the Super Bowl this year. Only premiere is the first glimpse at that Fast & the Furious spin-off? I guess studios no longer see buying air time as worth the investment anymore, last year I think the only movies that we caught the first glimpses of were Solo and Skyscraper and those both ended up flopping.

I believe Wonder Park is getting a pre-game spot too. But yeah, it's very strange there aren't a lot of movie spots.

Man I love going to bed completely drunk. It's the only time I can ever sleep well. I've had 6 hours sleep and now awake at 6am.

I usually don't sleep until about 5am.

Feels good man.

Not sure why I stopped off to buy 40 chicken mcnuggets at maccas though.

30 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Man I love going to bed completely drunk. It's the only time I can ever sleep well. I've had 6 hours sleep and now awake at 6am.

I usually don't sleep until about 5am.

Feels good man.

Not sure why I stopped off to buy 40 chicken mcnuggets at maccas though.

Ugh same here..  I've been struggling with insomnia for a year now. Life is literally HELL. I managed to sleep great throughout must of January but now it's starting to fuck up again.. Waking up after 4 hours unable to fall back a sleep.  If this continues a gun to my head will be the only option left

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Ugh same here..  I've been struggling with insomnia for a year now. Life is literally HELL. I managed to sleep great throughout must of January but now it's starting to fuck up again.. Waking up after 4 hours unable to fall back a sleep.  If this continues a gun to my head will be the only option left

I got signed off work for insomnia for a while, but soon lost the job anyway, being out of work hasn't helped. I'm not allowed to be prescribed sleeping pills apparently. It's a headache and a half, I know how you feel.

I hope you're just kidding with the last sentence but I'm sure it will get resolved soon enough. :) 

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

I got signed off work for insomnia for a while, but soon lost the job anyway, being out of work hasn't helped. I'm not allowed to be prescribed sleeping pills apparently. It's a headache and a half, I know how you feel.

I hope you're just kidding with the last sentence but I'm sure it will get resolved soon enough. :) 

That sucks so much. It does get worse when you have nothing to occupy your time with ie. Work or school. It's odd that you aren't allowed to use sleeping pills - did they give you a reason?  I've been using zopiclone from time to time and it works great. Problem with pills is that you build up tolerance and they eventually stop working.. So it's essentially only a temporary fix. I try to stay off them. I'm doing sleep restriction at the moment - trying to wake up and go to bed the same time. Hopefully that will work. 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

That sucks so much. It does get worse when you have nothing to occupy your time with ie. Work or school. It's odd that you aren't allowed to use sleeping pills - did they give you a reason?  I've been using zopiclone from time to time and it works great. Problem with pills is that you build up tolerance and they eventually stop working.. So it's essentially only a temporary fix. I try to stay off them. I'm doing sleep restriction at the moment - trying to wake up and go to bed the same time. Hopefully that will work. 

they are potentially addictive drugs and the doctor said since I have an existing drug addiction that makes me much more susceptible to becoming addicted to sleeping pills.

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

they are potentially addictive drugs and the doctor said since I have an existing drug addiction that makes me much more susceptible to becoming addicted to sleeping pills.

Thats still a dumb reasoning. I mean insomnia is literal torture and completely disables you to function as a normal human being in life. He/she should have still prescribed them. But oh well.. I hope you manage to resolve your issue as well. Mine started with general anxiety keeping up. So perhaps try to find the root of the issue and work on that.  

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Try melatonin, @Avatree

Yeah I've read about this as well. It does work for a lot of people. Only issue is that it can allegedly mess with the normal meltonin production and fuck it up. But it's worth being on it if the sleep issues persist.