Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I would at least hope the people who defend Jackson can admit even if they think nothing happened  A grown man sharing a bed with a young boy is at the bare minimum, extremely creepy

6 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

People supporting MJ... They hypocrocy... I can't even..

You can't be surprised when diehard fans of his music unleashed doves outside the courthouse every time a not guilty verdict was said back in 2005.

• Astonished 1

I don't understand how a documentary can sway people's opinion. The police investigated and used their full resources, a hbo documentary will not change mj's fans opinion.

everyone can make a documentary nowadays and thinks they know better than the police

btw wasn't thins guy a witness for mj at his trail? mj must have been pretty confident in himself if he put one of his "victims" to testify in his favor

Edited by Alli
  • Like 1

Just now, Alli said:

I don't understand how a documentary can sway people's opinion. The police investigated and used their full resources, a hbo documentary will not change mj's fans opinion.

everyone can make a documentary nowadays.

Documentaries are manipulative  propaganda playing on your emetions, presented as objective "truth".

Documentarians are the most hypocritical people you will ever met, they don't care for the truth they always have an agenda.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, cannastop said:

Writing a book. Have three pages done. I'm reading more fiction, to teach myself how to write.

Wow, didn't know so many people would like this. Thanks! My book is about transgender teens, so I'll have to be careful.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, DAR said:

I would at least hope the people who defend Jackson can admit even if they think nothing happened  A grown man sharing a bed with a young boy is at the bare minimum, extremely creepy

Jackson diehards have got to be the most cultish of any celebrity ever. A truly strange breed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Jackson diehards have got to be the most cultish of any celebrity ever. A truly strange breed. 

He's lucky that he kept a low profile those few years between the trial and his death when he was in the middle of staging that comeback tour that wasn't to be (documented in This Is It) so that he could at least enjoy nearly a decade of being considered a martyr. Given the number of issues he had throughout his life, it was always apparent he was never gonna live to an old age.

19 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I don't want to self publish. Big publisher or nothing!

Well i want that as well but ive learned in the last 2 years that that is practically impossible without an agent or contacts to the publishing industry. And as long as thats not happening, im happily self-publishing. Part of this job is having a ton of patience i guess.

Atleast thats the situation here in Germany if youre a no-name in the industry. I dont know if its easier in the US to find a publisher.

38 minutes ago, Alli said:

everyone can make a documentary nowadays and thinks they know better than the police

btw wasn't thins guy a witness for mj at his trail? mj must have been pretty confident in himself if he put one of his "victims" to testify in his favor

I cannot trust any trial of a person who is a multi millionaire with so much infliuence and prestige.

18 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Are you sure ?

Charles Manson is a legit american pop cultural icon.

33 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Wow, didn't know so many people would like this. Thanks! My book is about transgender teens, so I'll have to be careful.

You should very well be. One of the most misunderstood and stereotyped social groups out there. I have many trans friends and through knowing them my perspective changed so much for so many aspects of my life.