Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Coming from someone who's lived with pregnancy stretch marks...they fade, but they never go away.  You can buy some creams that slightly help the fade more (if used in an expedited manner), but they won't be a miracle.  And you can always use makeup to cover stretch marks if you want to wear something that would show them (and it bothers you)...

I always tell my husband that my kids ended my bikini days...but they were worth it.  I tend to see them as life experience vs something ugly:).

It’s not that big of an issue, but I’m also not sure it’s normal to get stretch marks from just working out.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Speaking of fellow former Spider-Men, Tobey Maguire just confirmed in an interview that nobody calls him for acting anymore since he hasn't gotten a gig since 2014. For a while I just assumed he retired.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tobey-maguire-talks-production-company-addresses-retirement-rumors-1198473

It's time to call Lord and Miller for a two line cameo

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

doesn't tobey have a reputation for being a dick? i like him but he's kinda not talented or popular enough to shake that off. no wonder nobody calls him.

I remember when Spider-Man 3 came out he tossed the camera of a fan who wanted a pic to the ground and smashed it before apologizing later (most likely because his publicist told him so).

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

doesn't tobey have a reputation for being a dick? i like him but he's kinda not talented or popular enough to shake that off. no wonder nobody calls him.

tumblr_meqd9wR7L11qaho1po4_250.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I remember when Spider-Man 3 came out he tossed the camera of a fan who wanted a pic to the ground and smashed it before apologizing later (most likely because his publicist told him so).

Seems like he was still in character from SM3 after breaking Eddie's camera

tumblr_p7t453kmp91uuxzsno5_500.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Michael Cera's character in Molly's Game was Tobey IRL. Apparently he was like super evil while playing poker and loved making other people lose, including people who weren't as rich as him.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Michael Cera's character in Molly's Game was Tobey IRL. Apparently he was like super evil while playing poker and loved making other people lose, including people who weren't as rich as him.

On this note, seeing Michael Cera playing the father of a baby in Gloria Bell was a true "shit does time fly" moment.

George Costanza is the GOAT at fucked up poker playing

wv6s17so38xz.jpg

• Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, filmlover said:

On this note, seeing Michael Cera playing the father of a baby in Gloria Bell was a true "shit does time fly" moment.

btw Michael Cera's in Gloria Bell playing a father, and it's so surreal

thinkingemoji.jpg

Michael Cera is another one who seems to be making a resurgence after some quiet years. Was in nothing of note between Scott Pilgrim and Sausage Party aside from his cameo as himself in This is the End. Guessing becoming famous for playing awkward teenagers made nobody want to cast him for a while once he aged out of those roles.

I somehow missed that inda Hamilton is in ths too

24 seconds ago

Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger reunite after 28 years for opening NOV 1. Directed by Tim Miller (Deadpool) and produced by James Cameron. New stills released.