Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Using vacation time for a first family trip to Disney right now (thinking it would be slow with Thanksgiving in the past - whoo boy were we wrong about that!) and went to Epcot tonight and saw the Candlelight Processional with Matt Bomer as the celebrity guest speaker. Met and took a pic with him afterwards as he was getting swarmed with people getting pics and autographs from him during Illumination. I can confirm that he 1) has to be one of the nicest people in all of Hollywood and 2) in case you're wondering, yes, really is that good-looking in person.

Also, Star Wars merchandise is everywhere. Who knows what awaits us at the Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

• Like 5

Just now, filmlover said:

Using vacation time for a first family trip to Disney right now (thinking it would be slow with Thanksgiving in the past - whoo boy were we wrong about that!) and went to Epcot tonight and saw the Candlelight Processional with Matt Bomer as the celebrity guest speaker. Met and took a pic with him afterwards as he was getting swarmed with people getting pics and autographs from him during Illumination. I can confirm that he 1) has to be one of the nicest people in all of Hollywood and 2) in case you're wondering, yes, really is that good-looking in person.

Also, Star Wars merchandise is everywhere. Who knows what awaits us at the Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

You're missing the new Hall of Presidents by 3 weeks or less :jeb!: 

Ayyyyy Forbes lurk on these boards

“Oh, Disney you fail!,” says a social media commenter who goes by the handle Olive Skywalker on the boxofficetheory.com website. “She is the most famous box office poison in China and sucks in acting.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/29/disneys-choice-for-mulan-lead-role-leaves-some-chinese-moviegoers-baffled/#6967f822f920

Fucking crazy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Astonished 8

We're famous now!

& besides Jai Courtney, I never consider an actor being cast as a death knell for a film. But my China BO knowledge is nonexistent. 

At least financially.

And when your film is helmed by Disney and based upon a beloved property.

& I stan for some pretty unlucky people.

Edited by Morieris
  • Haha 1