Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Your town sounds like such a lame place even for non-Tampa/Orlando/Miami Florida.

10 more months. 10 more months. 10 more months. 10 more months. 10 more months.

(unless my parents let me transfer next spring but probably not lol fuuuuuck)

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Seriously. We get a fuckton of fast food, yet how the FUCK is there not a Starbucks? The closest ones are two towns over in both directions.

Meanwhile, if you're in the Orlando area soon, the pre-recorded Disney Christmas Day thing that airs every year on ABC will be shooting from November 3-7. Go enjoy those live performances from the latest Disney flavor of the year, Han!

https://www.inquisitr.com/4550157/dates-and-details-revealed-for-2017-christmas-day-parade-taping-at-walt-disney-world-and-Disneyland/

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Meanwhile, if you're in the Orlando area soon, the pre-recorded Disney Christmas Day thing that airs every year on ABC will be shooting from November 3-7. Go enjoy those live performances from the latest Disney flavor of the year, Han!

https://www.inquisitr.com/4550157/dates-and-details-revealed-for-2017-christmas-day-parade-taping-at-walt-disney-world-and-Disneyland/

lol that makes Magic Kingdom such a clusterfuck to go to. No thanks!

“I just always hope that God is a movie fan and also forgiving, because I’ve made some poor choices in my past,” Wahlberg said, adding: ” ‘Boogie Nights‘ is up there at the top of the list.”

https://theplaylist.net/mark-wahlberg-god-boogie-nights-20171024/

Image result for really gif

That is your biggest regret in life, Mark?

2 hours ago, DAR said:

I miss Saturday Morning cartoons on the networks

I still have fond memories of getting up earlier in the morning just to watch Fox in the mid to late 1990's. 

3 hours ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

Speaking of Dunkin Donuts, they're all over the North East but oddly enough they're only able to stay in business in certain parts of Texas by advertising themself as a coffee place (especially places like Amarillo).

They're all around where I live, but strangely one in Barre, for no particular reason decided to move shop to a different area. Given that there sharing a chain with another store, I'm guessing that particular Dunkin Donuts was bought out, or made some sort of deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

Not that Starbucks is great, but if your town has no Starbucks, you know it's probably a burning piece of trash aka dumpster fire

Truth.  I noticed the presence of Starbucks also makes a town's local coffee joints try harder (as they either need to be really good or they crash).

No Starbucks and the coffee scene is terrible in the town

4 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

Truth.  I noticed the presence of Starbucks also makes a town's local coffee joints try harder (as they either need to be really good or they crash).

No Starbucks and the coffee scene is terrible in the town

There might be one or two cafes downtown, but otherwise Dunkin and fast food are your only options for coffee here :gold: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fancyarcher said:

I still have fond memories of getting up earlier in the morning just to watch Fox in the mid to late 1990's. 

I'd get up to watch all three networks in the late 70's and early 80's 

It’s hard not to find a Starbucks here. There’s like two Starbucks in a nearby mall. I know there’s like a few Dunkin Donuts near Bayshore and Whitefish Bay.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DAR said:

I'd get up to watch all three networks in the late 70's and early 80's 

I was fortunate enough to grow-up when Saturday morning cartoons were still popular enough. I imagine it was quite different from the late 70's and early 80's, since when I was watching cartoons, channels like Nick and CN were around, so I didn't need to wait for cartoons. It was still mostly all cool though. 

• Like 1