Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

why

I want to watch Christmas movies. It’s my weird holiday tradition. Last year I saw Bad Santa 2, the year before last was Krampus.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 2

24 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Doing a Jumanji and Three Billboards double feature Wednesday and seeing The Star and Daddy’s Home 2 Thursday.

I might be seeing Jumanji either Wednesday or Thursday to get at least one of the many movies to see over the holidays out of the way (already making plans to see Call Me by Your Name over the weekend).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I want to watch Christmas movies. It’s my weird holiday tradition. Last year I saw Bad Santa 2, the year before last was Krampus.

Amen - I watched the Christmas Story Live last night, even though I hate the movie, b/c I wanted some new Christmas fun...and it wasn't that bad (I know the internet is killing it, but I found it more likeable than the movie, even if one of the leads couldn't sing:)...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

Star Wars is a Christmas movie.

Christmas themed. It’s my tradition. Me, my cousin and my mom see a Christmas movie in theater around Christmas time every year. It started with A Medea Christmas in 2013. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Christmas themed. It’s my tradition. Me, my cousin and my mom see a Christmas movie in theater around Christmas time every year. It started with A Medea Christmas in 2013. 

Kylo Ren's light saber is Red, Luke's is Green.  That sounds like Christmas to me.

• Like 1