Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Wow, I didn't think they had a prayer to open this quickly after the last time I saw it a couple of weeks ago, but the the Century movie theater in what used to be the Downtown Plaza has now reopened as of yesterday.  Officially called Century Doco and XD, it will eventually hold 9 screens (up from the seven from before). 

Busy on Christmas Day, but I think I'll head over there on Tuesday and check it out.  Hopefully there'll be a crowd there for my second showing of TLJ. :)

============

@dudalb you might be interested to know it's finally re-opened (don't recall the other Sacramentans here).  Looks like it is still under partial construction, but I suspect they desperately wanted some of that sweet sweet TLJ cash while they could still get it in the holiday window.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

breaks are bad because they inherently make you miss people at school

thus if you're interested in someone at school and wanna get over them, you're more likely to get more and more annoyed that you haven't talked to them in a week

at least i got a coffeemaker for christmas