Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Holy shit, I was looking forward to Disaster Artist cause I thought it was gonna be a hilarious almost parody of The Room, and even after I heard all the other things that was still the part I was looking forward to most.

But damn... did not expect it to be THAT good of a movie! Like wow, what a funny yet heartfelt story, and an amazing performance from Franco

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Rewatched Dunkirk. My opinion is slightly more favorable this time around (a smaller screen does not hurt it!), but something still feels missing for me to call it great. The third act stood out a lot more this time.

I was surprised how well it played on my laptop. Still kinda wish they cast a slightly more expressive lead actor. He's a little bit too much of a blank slate. 

• Like 1

Oh man I forgot about this gem during the movie but I just burst out laughing after a quick cut to this shot (Btw I believe this is the first shot of Joel with shades at any point during the movie)

tumblr_ob8j1fze_UK1t6599fo1_r1_250.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Found it on YouTube and then I remembered it.  Indeed, it is a very good scene.  Maybe I should've waited to see Logan Lucky when I wasn't exhausted.

I still think it was done better in Kingsman 2, but whatever.

In kingsman 2 they are not even going to west virginia when it is used if I remember correctly....

Was not even close better in Logan Lucky imo.

• Like 1