Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, MrGamer said:

What happened to your promise to Tele that you were only going to stick to one account and not make any more alts?

yeah most people get perma banned for doing that so him doing it again and again is just playing with fire

Trying to decide what to see tomorrow. These are my options:

I, Tonya

Darkest Hour/The Post (5-7 minute break)

Insidious/Paddington (16-18 minute break)

I'm kind of learning towards I, Tonya right now. I can't pair it with anything, but I won't be able to see it during the week because it's playing 20 minutes away and school gets in the way.

The only issue with the DH/Post double feature is the former is in the early afternoon, which is MUCH more susceptible to rude audiences

Paddington is late enough in the day where I probably won't have many kids, so that double feature wouldn't be an issue. Only qualm there is the break between movies is on the longer side.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I, Tonya

I'm kind of learning towards I, Tonya right now. I can't pair it with anything, but I won't be able to see it during the week because it's playing 20 minutes away and school gets in the way.

The only issue with the DH/Post double feature is the former is in the early afternoon, which is MUCH more susceptible to rude audiences

Paddington is late enough in the day where I probably won't have many kids, so that double feature wouldn't be an issue. Only qualm there is the break between movies is on the longer side.

Darkest Hour/The Post double feature duh. 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I, Tonya

Do Insidious/Paddington because it involves you seeing Paddington.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

I know the feeling. I just want Rodgers to get a 2nd :whosad:

Maybe we finally have a GM that realizes what we have.  Though two surefire Hall of Fame QBs in 25 years and only two Super Bowls is disappointing