Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

I never had to deal with that despite having a launch model and I'm so thankful. Also I got used to small button pretty quickly.

Lucky, I sent mine on Monday and it's still in the process of being fixed...props to Nintendo's support team though, everything is reasonably quick.

This is the perfect oppertunity to buy another set but for 70$ a pair, I can just wait.

5 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Lucky, I sent mine on Monday and it's still in the process of being fixed...props to Nintendo's support team though, everything is reasonably quick.

This is the perfect oppertunity to buy another set but for 70$ a pair, I can just wait.

Yeah, Nintendo has a pretty pleasant support system. Messed up my 3DS while I was hacking it, I sent it in and had it back in like three days. It was nice.

30 minutes ago, Morieris said:

It takes time to get used to it...did you have a Wii U?

I had to send my left joycon to Nintendo to be fixed, I only had the thing less than a month .-. i thought they fixed that thing. 

I had the Wii U but I don’t remember it being as uncomfortable as this. I’m also shocked by the lack of apps. Imagine an mini iPad with Netflix, a built in stand, and detachable remote? 

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

I had the Wii U but I don’t remember it being as uncomfortable as this. I’m also shocked by the lack of apps. Imagine an mini iPad with Netflix, a built in stand, and detachable remote? 

Pretty they've said Netflix, Amazon, Chunchyroll and Youtube are on the way. No idea why they aren't though. One of my fee complaints at this point

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Yeah, honestly, for all the shit the Wii U got, it was at least a bit more intuitive. But I wouldn't be complaining if I had played Splatoon first on the Switch instead of the U.

& Seriously, I'm still waiting for it to get a Youtube App. Maybe I was the only one to use it on the Wii U but I enjoyed it immensely.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I wasn't sure how the teens of BOT would take to CMBYN but that they have greatly pleases me.

Meanwhile, my mom saw it yesterday (she's now seen all the Best Picture nominees except Get Out and Phantom Thread) and said "what a beautiful movie."

stop talking about how much the teens here please you, armie hammer.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

Remember when Tele said everybody was trying to be hip and edgy trashing the Breathe trailer in the film's thread? That movie received zero recognition anywhere and didn't even make half a million dollars at the box office. I guess the whole world is cynical then!

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Remember when Tele said everybody was trying to be hip and edgy trashing the Breathe trailer in the film's thread? That movie received zero recognition anywhere and didn't even make half a million dollars at the box office. I guess the whole world is cynical then!

tbf it’s not exactly been easy to see nor widely marketed. 

I also love how it’s fine to mock me just because I have oh-so-slightly a different opinion than what’s apparently acceptable. 

• Like 4

Just now, aabattery said:

People get very strange about Tele not wanting to watch things :lol:

it’s just funny to see how he’ll react to every film and whatnot

Tele: “Call Me by Your Name doesn’t seem that interesting to me”

Also Tele: *sees My Little Pony, Mechanic Resurrection, and Power Rangers in theaters*