Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So our stats prof got moved cause he has to fill in for a molecular biology prof for the rest of the semester. Kinda sucks cause I really liked the guy he was super friendly and a pretty damn good teacher too.

New prof taught our class for the first time today and HOLY FUCK she's hot (I guess it's not bad to say that now that I'm in college idk) but she said it's her first time teaching, there's no way she's not in her 20's she's super young. Woah...

Its not weird to say that right? It's not like I'm talking about some old lady, she can't be more than 27 or 28

Me, yesterday: "No Ruk, it's totally fine for you to put off starting your 2017 movie ranking list on this forum for a couple of days! After all, it's been ages since the last list. And it's not like three fucking people are all going to start their lists in this one 24h period, hahaha....."

Sigh. At this rate, I'm going to end up having to share a thread with baumer again.