Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

If Disney finally puts some of their 2000's cartoons - mainly, Kim Possible, Teamo Supremo, American Dragon, The Replacements, and Fillmore! - on their service, I would more than pay for it for two or three months.

But I'm an adult in theory and I don't need policing. 

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

If your a parent or Disney/Marvel/Star Wars fan you probably already own several copies of some of the older movies that will appear on the service

For sure. But discs get scratched and destroyed in young hands. Streaming is a lot cleaner and handier, plus it's available on tablets as well as the TV.

15 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

For sure. But discs get scratched and destroyed in young hands. Streaming is a lot cleaner and handier, plus it's available on tablets as well as the TV.

Or you have some VHS copies laying around....maybe....possibly

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

From a parent's perspective, YouTube is getting problematic because they don't police their content well -- even the stuff that's flagged as kids-only has been exploited into some really weird shit. I think many parents might still be unaware of this but it's becoming more and more known. Netflix, sure, it has a lot of content. But if you kid loves Disney characters and Disney properties (and honestly what kid doesn't), a lot of parents will probably be willing to shell out for a guaranteed-safe place for their children to watch videos. (Even Netflix doesn't do a great job of that).

Has Tele Jr ever stumbled upon stuff like this? :sparta: 

• ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Hopefully, this Disney streaming service makes the "Disney Vault" marketing strategy pointless about a decade from now.

I would hope they could mine some material form the now defunct but great Treasures sets.

Edited by DAR

Just now, aabattery said:

Tele keeps Tele Jr on the family friendly stuff that he knows he can trust.

Like several hour long, black and white Russian sci-fi films.

Perhaps the most telling sign is recommending me and Han, the youngest members on here, to watch Hard to be a God 🤔

• ...wtf 1