Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I think that the new Jurassic World game coming out this year might be the greatest video game of all time? Certainly seems to be the case.

Roller Coaster Tycoon but with dinosaurs sounds like the greatest thing ever

Edited by That One Guy

2 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

it's an assignment for a class we're both not taking but we were both asked to help on and instead of logically picking one of us, they want us to cowrite despite our writing styles clearly clashing

...this makes no sense at all. :lol:

An assignment...

...for a class neither of you are taking...

...help on how? and for who?

...and couldn't you decline?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telehilation said:

...this makes no sense at all. :lol:

An assignment...

...for a class neither of you are taking...

It's a class we've both taken before and I have immense respect for the professor there, and although he's judged my acting and directing before, I'm incredibly interested on what he'd think of me as a writer, since that's what I actually wanna do with my life

...help on how? and for who?

We're WRITING the play that the directing class needs to direct/perform, since we're both actually studying playwrighting at the school. The difference is this guy focuses on monologues mostly when I work on dialogue, and we both have very conflicting worldviews. He is much more interested in viewing the world... sexually from the perspective of one man, let me put it, whereas my plays typically reside in an actual dialogue and keeps things fairly innocent because adding in "Fucks" and handjobs on stage really just distracts from whatever your point is

...and couldn't you decline?

could've but I didn't know they were asking the other guy until a day after I said yes. If I knew it was a cowriting thing, I would've had said no first off.