Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

fuck, i'm high on coke and now all my friends are gone. can someone pls tell me to stop. I just keep taking it until someone tells me to stop. Just give me a reason, any reason.

1 minute ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

literally was keeping doing lines while my mates were here. Then my friend left and my housemate turned up and I kept doing lines. Now she's gone.... I don't know why I keep doing lines. There's noone to talk to or party with. literally no reason to do it. but I can't stop unless someone tellls me. soeone just pls tell em to stop, any reason

Shut up, stop doing coke and go get help.

Okay. I've stopped for tonight. Thanks @MrGamer @Rorschach @Telehilation

I really struggle to stop doing it even when my frends stop doing it with me... i have loads left and I just cant hep myself. Just need someone to interrupt me and tell me to delay it by like a day. appreciate it yo ugusys. probably do it tomrorrow with my friends which si fine, ujust hink think it's bad to be oidng it on my own

Update on my sister.  The nurses and doctors (who are awesome by the way) warmed her body temperature back to normal,  The plan tomorrow is take her off the meds and bring her out of the coma.  After that the next few days will be a test of her brain functions and how they respond.

• Like 16

I really struggle to stop doing it even when my frends stop doing it with me... i have loads left and I just cant hep myself. Just need someone to interrupt me and tell me to delay it by like a day. appreciate it yo ugusys. probably do it tomrorrow with my friends which si fine, ujust hink think it's bad to be oidng it on my own

I know you're not necessarily asking for advice now, but this is why it's called an addiction. There's no good long-term outcome here, save getting clean from it and moving on.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

Seriously, get help. 

• Like 3

I don’t know if you’ve read my posts about my sister the last few days.  She’s lived a pretty healthy life played sports the whole time.  Has the occasional drink but never did drugs.  But she developed a heart issue and it put her intensive care and we’re just hoping and praying for the best.

So guess what if you don’t want to wind up  in a possible ICU because of something you can prevent, STOP DOING FUCKING COKE

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

I know you're not necessarily asking for advice now, but this is why it's called an addiction. There's no good long-term outcome here, save getting clean from it and moving on.

I'm not addicted. I bought some stuff at the weekend when I was with my mates doing drugs. Took some home, just did some while my friend was round. they didn't want to do any. wills save the rest until a time when i'll be doing it wth other people

7 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

You're begging people on the internet to tell you to stop because you couldn't stop yourself from doing lines all by yourself while drinking.

It's worth asking yourself some serious questions about where you plan on ending up.

probably a fiar point. pretty pissed atm so not really thinking. not done any coke in the last half hour so be proud yeah? :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Cuz you could probably die from it?!?!?!

very unlikely. coke is really not very dangerous.

28 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Shut up, stop doing coke and go get help.

thank you mate. honestly appreicate it.

18 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@Treeing Me Apart

I know its pretty cheesy but in your case, I think you need it right now.

I'm not sure that is working....