Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, DAR said:

I don’t know if you’ve read my posts about my sister the last few days.  She’s lived a pretty healthy life played sports the whole time.  Has the occasional drink but never did drugs.  But she developed a heart issue and it put her intensive care and we’re just hoping and praying for the best.

So guess what if you don’t want to wind up  in a possible ICU because of something you can prevent, STOP DOING FUCKING COKE

Sorry. I can't really say much. But I do truly hope your sister gets better.

5 minutes ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

very unlikely. coke is really not very dangerous.

:kitschjob: 

"Cocaine has a high potential for abuse, physical and psychological dependence, and poses many serious health risk to users."

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/cocaine-treatment/risks/

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/617758-how-dangerous-is-cocaine-really

"...cocaine is also one of the deadliest drugs on the market as well."

https://www.northpointrecovery.com/blog/how-dangerous-is-cocaine/

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

My mom is actually scared about someone attacking me at Black Panther this weekend.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss

Soul Man 2 is gonna be about you trying to get in a Black Panther screening.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My mom is actually scared about someone attacking me at Black Panther this weekend.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss

Tell her to give you a gun to defend yourself before the libruls attack you and decide to take away your right to the 2nd amendment which is the only amendment that exists anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Just say you’re going to a senior citizen showing 

50 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wow. And I thought it was bad enough to hear a couple of friends try to whitesplain that Black Panther was "a really good movie, not just a good black movie."

I still can't get enough of the soundtrack. Kendrick Lamar and the assorted collaborators kill it.