aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Just now, Chewy said:

Read back through the thread a little and it was a mistake... @aabattery please use that new ban hammer

I read through all the rules and, tragically, there are none that stop people from posting things like that about Goldblum.

Massive oversight IMO.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2

Just now, aabattery said:

I read through all the rules and, tragically, there are none that stop people from posting things like that about Goldblum.

Massive oversight IMO.

We don’t give you access to the Goldblum Initiative until you’ve seen THE TALL GUY. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

Just now, aabattery said:

Massive oversight IMO.

I'll post my nudes in the Justice League thread to distract the other mods and you can go for it

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

you don't know goldblum's complete filmography?  smh

I haven’t seen Cats and Dogs in like the past 9 years. My memory is foggy about it.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chewy said:

People legit spent six months saying that movie woulda doubled its gross if they called it LIVE. DIE. REPEAT. lmao

(I like that movie I'm not hating on it)

The Wall was made by the director of Live Die Repeat. 

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Isn’t snow a bit unusual for this time of year in Vancouver?

It also snowed in parts of Tasmania yesterday. 

Bit unusual. I don't live in Vancouver anymore, but my friends at UBC showed me it was snowing lightly there too. Same with friends in Victoria, and pretty much everywhere in the province.

3 hours ago, Webslinger said:

Snow in November isn't unheard of in the Pacific Northwest, though I'll claim American ignorance as to knowing whether Vancouver (the Canadian one, anyway) has a climate more like that of Western (i.e. Seattle) or Eastern Washington.

More or less like Seattle yea