aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

I haven't been going to see that many movies lately in the theaters. The last one I saw was Blade Runner and that was about a full month ago. I'm hoping to change that with the tentpole films/Oscar films coming out this year.

Starting with Thor: Ragnarok tonight of course :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I haven't been going to see that many movies lately in the theaters. The last one I saw was Blade Runner and that was about a full month ago. I'm hoping to change that with the tentpole films/Oscar films coming out this year.

was hoping my theatre would get The Florida Project/The Killing of the Sacred Deer this weekend but they didn't.

MODERATION WARNING

Neither @That One Guy and @raegr or anyone else is thread banned... for now. I just wanted things to calm down because it was absolutely out of control. This isn't the CCT, it is the Weekend thread. You guys absolutely FLIPPED today and I have no idea why or care tbh. Next time, this won't be just a cheap jump scare, I will ban at least 5 people if I have to come back here to issue warnings. And I will ban them for real. I am tired of this bs every time a cbm opens. You guys are grown up. Behave accordingly.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

was hoping my theatre would get The Florida Project/The Killing of the Sacred Deer this weekend but they didn't.

My theater is pretty decent about it but lately, most of the limited stuff they have out is pretty much stuff I've never heard of before. Like that LBJ movie.

• Like 1