Impact

Best Supporting Actor-2012

Not sure who Riva is. :P

The 85 year old lady who plays the leading role in Amour, I've been rooting for her to get any awards traction since I saw Hiroshima, mon Amour 3 or 4 years ago. She is like a divinely gifted goddess, second only to Streep. :lol:

The 85 year old lady who plays the leading role in Amour, I've been rooting for her to get any awards traction since I saw Hiroshima, mon Amour 3 or 4 years ago. She is like a divinely gifted goddess, second only to Streep. :lol:

Oh FFS! Give it up with amour :P

Phillip Seymour Hoffman or Tommy Lee Jones have good buzz from their movies, Russell Crowe has a great part for Les Miserables - or if you wanna go with someone who's never won before maybe Leo's great in Django.It's great that there's some competition in this category, for the past few years this one has been an easy call from months ahead.

• Like 1

Your bias is clouding your predictions.