Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Disappointed on this one,I expected more from them given the wonderful launch in Europe and Australia.

It's still early days. Wed/Thurs numbers can be misleading sometimes for SK... we will get clearer picture when Friday numbers are in. Avengers has already sold 162k tickets till now and it is only afternoon in SK, so things are looking good.

It's still early days. Wed/Thurs numbers can be misleading sometimes for SK... we will get clearer picture when Friday numbers are in. Avengers has already sold 162k tickets till now and it is only afternoon in SK, so things are looking good.

I hope you're right :)ADMISSIONS IN FRANCE OD : 302,000 admissions, second best OD 2012.It's huge because everyone there waited 200,000 admissions OD, it's way superior! :)And BTW, I watched it yesterday, great movie, people love it there, good word of mouth.$25-30m are waited in this country, for a SH movie it's huge.

Opened in the UK yesterday. It was a school day/work day, so I imagine day business wasn't too strong but evening/nighttime was absolutely PACKED around me yesterday.Today will be bigger, and Saturday will be even than today.

So, for the moment we can expect :-$20m in Italy-$30m in France-$35m in South Korea-$45m in UK-$40m in AustraliaSo we would have $170m OS without Japan, China, Russia, Spain,Mexico or Brazil and many smaller countries...$1 billion will be passed for sure :)

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4348&nCat=

The Avengers Takes Excellent Opening

Friday 27th April 2012 12.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

The Avengers has taken an excellent opening across the country of 80% plus. It was even 100% at some theatres. The film has been released on 800 screens in Hindi, English, Tamil and Telugu and all versions opened to excellent collections. In Bangalore the film has seen a phenomenal opening.

The all India first day collections of The Avengers will challenge the first day collections of Tezz even though the former is just a 800 screen release and the later a 2000 screen release. The Avengers may even surpass Tezz on day one.

The film will also challenge for the biggest Hollywood opening of all time in India which was Mission Impossible 4 released last December which had huge publicity in India.

• Like 1

A very good drop

If we see the same drop in France we'll have :-302,000 admissions wednesday-240,000 admissions thursdayTotal 2 days in France : 542,000 admissions.By the way, we expect 1,800,000 admissions in France ($13.5m OW) for the seven-day week.2,000,000 are possible. Edited by Fullbuster

If we see the same drop in France we'll have :-302,000 admissions wednesday-240,000 admissions thursdayTotal 2 days in France : 542,000 admissions.By the way, we expect 1,800,000 admissions in France ($13.5m OW) for the seven-day week.2,000,000 are possible.

Thats great for a SH movie in france!Lets hope for some decent legs then