Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

I have no idea what Labour Day is in Canada/US, but the 1st of May has the same name in some countries, maybe also the same idea?ETA: Yep, they are related, accourding to http://en.wikipedia....al_Workers'_Day

Yes, it is very similar. Yours is international worker's day. You guys might have traditionally more celebrations, ours is more a day to take it easy. But the concept and idea is quite the same.

Yes, it is very similar. Yours is international worker's day. You guys might have traditionally more celebrations, ours is more a day to take it easy. But the concept and idea is quite the same.

Till 1990 under the communist it was a pretty strict holiday with a lot of marches. But now it's take it easy and get out of the capital if the weather is good holiday. :lol:
  • Like 1

Till 1990 under the communist it was a pretty strict holiday with a lot of marches. But now it's take it easy and get out of the capital if the weather is good holiday. :lol:

Yep, that sounds like us. I know Labour Day for me is a day to barbeque, drink beer, watch some Canadian football and maybe see a movie.

Colombia update!!!Avengers 5-day= 663.818 adm, MON-TUE over 240K, simply Amazing!!!!OD adm= 101.860 NEW RECORD!!!!

Wow, it's huge for this emerging country! 46 million inhabitants and not a developed country, it's very promising :oIt's higher than Spain numbers (in admissions).

‘Avengers’ Now $260.5M Overseas: Could Reach $585M Worldwide Through Sunday With U.S., Canada, Russia, China Openings

My sources estimate the juggernaut that is Marvel’s The Avengers could close in on $160M when it opens in North America this weekend and $425M when it debuts in Russia and China for a possible total near $585M through Sunday. Even very conservative estimates put the worldwide total through Sunday at $450M. Yesterday alone The Avengers made $42.3M overseas, bringing the total through Tuesday to $260.5M. Meanwhile, Fandango reports a surge in advance ticket sales for The Avengers which is scooping up 94% of today’s pre-sales. Marvel’s superhero ensemble is currently outpacing last summer’s blockbuster Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon at the same point in that film’s sales cycle.

Edited by firedeep

Wow, it's huge for this emerging country! 46 million inhabitants and not a developed country, it's very promising :oIt's higher than Spain numbers (in admissions).

Yes, unfortunately thera are millions of people, that don't know a cinema theater, all the business come from big cities, capital cities..PD. Another stat, 3D 76% share

Yes, unfortunately thera are millions of people, that don't know a cinema theater, all the business come from big cities, capital cities..PD. Another stat, 3D 76% share

Yes, I guess most of this growth is focused on Bogota, but the country is booming, so be patient :)