Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

There's a poster on SHH who's convinced it'll make $100m in Japan. Anyone here think it's realistic? I know I don't.

Its not...50 could happen but its very unlikely IMOI see a 20-40 range

Anyone think TA2 can do $1 billion+ internationally? I think TA has converted a lot of countries that weren't big fans of superhero movies before, and that audience will only get bigger after it's released on DVD/Blu-ray.

Great question..Yes.. I think it has a chance...Partly thanks to Asia

Anyone think TA2 can do $1 billion+ internationally? I think TA has converted a lot of countries that weren't big fans of superhero movies before, and that audience will only get bigger after it's released on DVD/Blu-ray.

1B OS?It should be 1.2B or more.

Didn't you have it at 845m without Japan?

More or less, yes. It should be finish at 845M+ OS plus another 30M in Japan and we need 625M finish domestically to hit 1.5B. Which I think is definitely doable. :D :D :D

So pretty much 845M finish from current markets.DOM can reach 620M after discount theaters.So that leaves 35M from Japan for the 1.5B mark. Doable I'd say.

i agree. We should all cross our fingers in a months time

The funny thing is that the Avengers OS(after japan opening) will be equal to Battleship, John Carter, Wrath of the Titans and Snow White & the Huntsman OS which is quite a turn of events cause most people were expecting those movies to make a killing and most people would have been happy if avengers had managed 500m OS.