Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Yeah because masterpieces like titanic, the last HP movie , Transformers 3 and more are such brilliant cinematic experiences . :lol: :lol:

Yeah, my favourite movie of all time for years was Dazed and Confused. Lifetime gross: $7,993,039.

Yeah, my favourite movie of all time for years was Dazed and Confused. Lifetime gross: $7,993,039.

..and 2 of my favorite movies are "once upon a a time in the west" and carpenter's the thing and both were flops . I just find hilarious that a few people are saying that the avengers is not "quality enough" to be such a huge Bo success .

Once Upon a Time in the West. Absolute masterpiece!Yeah, I don't get the argument that TA isn't good enough to be a huge hit. In the UK we rarely get any crowd reaction to anything, but there were moments that got big reactions whenever I've seen it.

No. 5 on the weekend was Marvel’s The Avengers, which captured $8.2 million in its seventh round in 54 territories. International cume stands at $824.8 million with the worldwide tally at $1.397 billion.Avengers is just about played out overseas although a key Japan bow is still in its future (Aug. 17)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/foreign-box-office-madagascar-3-prometheus-mib3-335600

How much did the highest grossing Hollywood film make there?You have a wonderful country btw. :)

I don't want to get into conversations of others, so I apologize in advance, but I have some data to see this. I don't have euro numbers, but in dollars TA is quite far from main blockbusters in Netherlands. According BOM, till last weekend TA had grossed 6.3 million $. Main Hollywodd grossers I've seen there last years are Avatar (23.6 million $), ROTK (19.1) and DH2 (17.6).

I don't want to get into conversations of others, so I apologize in advance, but I have some data to see this. I don't have euro numbers, but in dollars TA is quite far from main blockbusters in Netherlands. According BOM, till last weekend TA had grossed 6.3 million $. Main Hollywodd grossers I've seen there last years are Avatar (23.6 million $), ROTK (19.1) and DH2 (17.6).

Oh okay, thanks.So the Netherlands really doesn't care for superhero movies if the previous highest grossing superhero movie made less than 6 m.