Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

For a country of 1.3 billion, Hollywood movie grosses in India really suck. Big movies make about 1/10th as much in India as China and they have roughly the same population.

That's because there are 12 movie industries in India.But India will keep growing as a Hollywood market even when growth in markets like China and Russia will have slowed down.

That's because there are 12 movie industries in India.But India will keep growing as a Hollywood market even when growth in markets like China and Russia will have slowed down.

And GDP per capita is really higher in China, compared to India.People need to be patient for India :)

And GDP per capita is really higher in China, compared to India.People need to be patient for India :)

I've heard that about 60m people in India live a life comparable to European standards. I don't know how many in China, but surely it is higher.

Posted Image

Superhero blockbuster The Avengershas smashed several Singapore box office records after earning a whopping S$2.23 million on its May Day debut.

The record was previously held by Columbia Pictures' Spiderman 3, which took in S$1.02 million on its opening day in 2007.

It also set records for being the first movie to cross the S$2 million mark on opening day and the fastest movie in local cinema history to cross the same S$2 million barrier.

Edited by Fullbuster

Posted Image

Superhero blockbuster The Avengershas smashed several Singapore box office records after earning a whopping S$2.23 million on its May Day debut.

The record was previously held by Columbia Pictures' Spiderman 3, which took in S$1.02 million on its opening day in 2007.

It also set records for being the first movie to cross the S$2 million mark on opening day and the fastest movie in local cinema history to cross the same S$2 million barrier.

So smashes records in Hong Kong and Singapore, is that good for its Chira run?

I know it won't smash records there on opening, but the long term?

So smashes records in Hong Kong and Singapore, is that good for its Chira run?I know it won't smash records there on opening, but the long term?

Hong Kong and Taiwan (Chinese-speaking territories) were impressive, so I'm sure it's very good for China.I bet on $100m+

Posted Image

:o:wave:

Avengers is an unknown SH team in China.Though it has broken records in some Southeast markets, it can't make $35m in 2-day opening week in China.

I am not saying that but Bluebomb did say China usually behaves 10-20 times of HK. He is seeing 11M for TA in HK so TA has a shot at 100M not a big one but it does.