OW MiB2 : $9,526,300

OW MiB3 : $5.0m

France

OW MiB2 : $11,137,126

OW MiB3 : $5.6m

Germany

OW MiB2 : $15,129,739

OW MiB3 : $5.7m

you can blame weather, economy whatever - I would say people hated MiB2 (like I do)

Edited by Rudolf

I'm actually surprised it opened that well in America. Is that due to black audiences supporting Will Smith? That's perfectly possible considering that "Think like a man" opened to 34M.

no idea if that helps DOMbut Will Smith used to be a big Star ( he may still be) in Germany and Austria because of Tv-series Fresh Prince of BellAir.The same goes for Kevin James with his King of Queens

I Am Legend and Hancock were gigantic in Portugal. MIB 3 is one of the biggest bombs of all-time. Not sure what Sony will do after this in our country. I would say some movies are in danger of not opening at all.

Europe really dosent give a shit. :angry:

domestically it is not looking good eitherbut perhaps it was the weather and numbers will improve next weekend (it was also the formula 1 grand prix from Monaco)

Men In Black III, the second sequel in Sony’s billion-dollar sci-fi franchise, took over the foreign theatrical circuit on the weekend, opening at 23,215 venues in 85 territories, grossing $135.3 million -- $3.3 million more than Sunday’s projection -- and firmly shoving aside The Avengers as the No. 1 film overseas.

It should still do 400m OS.

Men In Black III, the second sequel in Sony’s billion-dollar sci-fi franchise, took over the foreign theatrical circuit on the weekend, opening at 23,215 venues in 85 territories, grossing $135.3 million -- $3.3 million more than Sunday’s projection -- and firmly shoving aside The Avengers as the No. 1 film overseas.

With about $200m in Asia, it could make about $400m OS.

:unsure:

Russia: est. 18.9 act. $16,985,341

France: est. 5.6 act. $4,846,675

UK : est. 5 act. £2,935,736

Italy: est. 3.7 act. $2,606,093 €2.071.844

Australia:est 5.2 act. AUD 5,001,861

Brazil: est. 5 act. $4,746,048

Spain:est 3 act. $2,767,309

Mexico: est. 5.9 act. $5,318,995

Germany: est 5.7 act. $5,541,623 ($5,169,579)

Edited by Rudolf