Fake

Brave OS Thread

I`m hearing this is boming in some OS markets and I cannot be happier. I hope the trend continues. I see this movie as the direct competition to THG and want it to underperform in comparison in every way. Reviews are already much weaker.

We'll see about Australia, it will hold very well during school holidays and they don't start until the end of next week.

Perhaps kids in Oz are smarter than kids in North America and go to the beach instead? Edited by fishnets

What`s wrong with Oz beach in June? I swim in Ontario Lake since mid May. It`s very fresh.

June is the start of winter in Oz. Water might be a bit frigid for a lot of it. Edited by 4815162342

Are Oz winters like regular winters? I thought you still walk around in shorts and short sleeves.

At the moment I wear long-sleeve shirts, jeans and sloppy joes. If it gets really cold, I'll wear a jacket. I was also in Europe in December to January so I've experienced a "proper" winter, but the thing is, they wear so many layers of clothes that winter feels kind of the same even though it's a good 15-18C warmer (that is, it gets to 18C here). Edited by lab276

In Australia it had previews of USD1m then a 4 day opening this past weekend of USD2.6m. I'm assuming the SD report is counting the preview weekend with the OW.

Also with regards to the temperature right now. It's sunny and blue skies in Sydney.

In Sydney's east today it is 7-18°C(currently 14.6°C) and in Sydney's west it is 2-17°C(currently 9.2°C). The water temperature at Bondi Beach is 19.3°C.

This is the club for fishnets-

http://icebergs.com.au/

Posted Image

Edited by DeeCee