Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

TDKR kills everything ?TASM and IA4 will both smash the bats OS lol.

That would be true, but if Warner promotes TDKR with "From the Director of INCEPTION" slogan, that could become a different story, besides Spiderman, Batman and Superman are known and well liked OS, much more than the avengers

That would be true, but if Warner promotes TDKR with "From the Director of INCEPTION" slogan, that could become a different story, besides Spiderman, Batman and Superman are known and well liked OS, much more than the avengers

I don't know about Superman.

I'm learning a lot about foreign box office from you guys. I can't believe spiderman is so huge around the world.

It's MASSIVE.The whole Spidey Trilogy was huuuge. Especially in domestic with 1 over $500m, 2 over $400m & Spidey 3 over $350I really think Spidey 3's terrible WOM made people stop appreciating how well these movies really did OS & DOM.

I'm learning a lot about foreign box office from you guys. I can't believe spiderman is so huge around the world.

Spider Man is huge in Europe, Asia and Latin America.According to the 2011 Theatrical Market Statistics of MPAA.The European, Asian and Latin American film markets in 2012 are much bigger than 2007.

TDKR kills everything ?TASM and IA4 will both smash the bats OS lol.

Bryan, I know you want Brave to beat Ice Age but Ice Age will do monster business OS.I don't think TASM will take down a lot of records in Asia. Transformers 3 capitalized with a much bigger opening when Green Lantern flopped hard in most of Asia. I don't see GI Joe 2, Brave or other movies around Spider-Man faltering that much.