Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

this movie has big potential in Brazil, Mexico, France, China, Japan, Russia, Italy, Spain, and India. Hell pretty much all of Asia. The problem is Dark Knight Rises will cut it off

Even TDKR isn't very confident against this movie and more than half of the markets will get it a week or more later after the domestic release.

TASM is favoured to win in all places in Asia except HK.Don't forget about The Hobbit.

I was talking about comic book movies only. Of course, Ice Age or The Hobbit will be huge OS.

I can't believe people are actually underestimating this movie's overseas potential. I see people predicting 400-500M internationally only. Are these people serious? Have they forgotten about market expansion and the fact that this is in real 3D and letting their bias get in the way?

• Like 2

I can't believe people are actually underestimating this movie's overseas potential. I see people predicting 400-500M internationally only. Are these people serious? Have they forgotten about market expansion and the fact that this is in real 3D and letting their bias get in the way?

Yeah, the movie is so underestimated, people will be surprised :)