Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY VI: Return of the Jedi - Ballots (pick one for each category, only rank Best Picture) Due 3/2 at 11:59PM EST

6 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Why doesn't aabattery use his moderator powers and kill his true enemies?

I wanted to fire every ban we had at those men. 

Unfortunately, I was told that doing that would be "mod abuse" or something and apparently that's bad?

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I wanted to fire every ban we had at those men. 

Unfortunately, I was told that doing that would be "mod abuse" or something and apparently that's bad?

AA, that's not how we win this war against the Last Jedi haters. We won't do it by banning what we hate.

Just saving what we love.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Is Paddington 2 eligible for this too, or only for the top 25 thing?

Only for top 25.  I suppose it's kinda fair that it is because if it were eligible for the BOFFIES then it'd be nominated for like every category on my ballot and it'd cause a lot of unfair snubs

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Only for top 25.  I suppose it's kinda fair that it is because if it were eligible for the BOFFIES then it'd be nominated for like every category on my ballot and it'd cause a lot of unfair snubs

Oh ok. Good. If anyone could kick George off my best hero line-up it'd be Paddington for sure. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Oh ok. Good. If anyone could kick George off my best hero line-up it'd be Paddington for sure. 

My best villain and best supporting actor lineup is already super crowded so it'd be even worse if I had to add Hugh Grant in there

Edited by That One Guy

I could write a long-ass essay about why Miguel is the hero of the year but it would go into a ton of spoilers and I don't want to leave that here for anyone

(Although hint: it has a lot to do with why Mija from Okja is my #2 of the year.)

1 minute ago, Poe Blankeron said:

I could write a long-ass essay about why Miguel is the hero of the year but it would go into a ton of spoilers and I don't want to leave that here for anyone

(Although hint: it has a lot to do with why Mija from Okja is my #2 of the year.)

I can counter said essay with a single word.

Cogman.

• ...wtf 1