CJohn

The Dictator OS thread

In Germany and Austria "The Dictator" is off to a perfect start, very good numbers and easily winning the weekend. My son saw it yesterday, WOM is excellent and he wants to see it again (and take me along :) ).My cinema has only 8 screens (still the biggest in town) but The Dictator has 5 Friday evening shows in 3 formats (dubbed, english and english+subtitles) and 8 Saturday shows starting from 4pm. Crazy.

In Germany and Austria "The Dictator" is off to a perfect start, very good numbers and easily winning the weekend. My son saw it yesterday, WOM is excellent and he wants to see it again (and take me along :) ).My cinema has only 8 screens (still the biggest in town) but The Dictator has 5 Friday evening shows in 3 formats (dubbed, english and english+subtitles) and 8 Saturday shows starting from 4pm. Crazy.

how about english with german subtitles and one german with english subtitles just to roundup the program

The Dictator, for some legal issues, has been dropped from all ODEON cinemas (biggest chain) in the UK this weekend. So basically, it's run has been slaughtered. It could have been a massive success, but the weather last week, and now this hasn't given it a chance at all.