That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Passed the theater earlier, 4 something PM, it was packed to the brim. The line outside at the box office was spilling off the curb. Looked very good. 

One thing that my dad actually pointed out was there was quite a few white buses scattered about, which is probably youth groups or church groups or something. Awesome.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Hello? HELLO?

Let's ask my friend Maoyan about this one.. which film do the Chinese want to see more.

Avatar 2 with 0 trailers and it's years away, or Infinity War that is this year and with trailers and stuff.

https://maoyan.com/films/78461

https://maoyan.com/films/248170

oh.. would you look at that

I knew the bait would work :redcapes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

what the hell did you just say about me feasby?? i cant read that it's too small

I said you're very passionate about Avatar 2 and that everybody will bow down to your (seemingly) outrageous predictions for being true!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The guarantee that Avatar 2 is a good film is something everyone on here seems to overlook as well. Jim's the most trust worthy director in the business.. won nominated 6/6 on academy visual effects on his blockbuster budget films and won 5 of those 6.

If you can't trust a Jim movie to be good, what the hell can you trust?

It's going to be visually amazing and have a great script by one of the best story tellers of all time, taking us backed to the beloved planet of Pandora.

WAKE UP ladies and gentleman, you're staring down the barrel of ANOTHER Cameron humiliation and you're daydreaming.

I totally agreed with you, Cameron probably will scrap the whole thing if it wasn't good enough

I believe he will deliver visually, in storytelling and with the new technologies

• Like 2