That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

You guys can bookmark the prediction and mock me all you want if it's wrong.  But I stand by it :) 

What are you basing this on?  What Marvel movie has come close to getting that low of a multiplier.

OMG huge crowd tonight when I went. The 500 seat theatre was filled in minutes. Good thing I got there 30 minutes early or I wouldn't have had a seat. Sadly people brought lots of babies and toddlers and didn't take them outside when they cried or made noise :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The only thing I ever saw of the show were the promos that played during Phineas and Ferb reruns. I remember thinking to myself, "How come the black kid is the only person in the show that doesn't have any superpowers?"

That still irks me.

This is a major through-line thru the entire series. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

XdzE54G.png?1

i have A LOT of thoughts about this dude's haircut.

And most def a running gag as well. :rofl: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

cool

ANYWAY back to this bridge...

If there’s, like, a bunch of cars that were driving on the bridge why did only one car need to be saved? Where did all the other cars go?