That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

16 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I actually remember watching that show when it premiered. The little black kid later on went to that Dan Schneider show about the kids that created their own video game company.

Also of note, I just learned the little girl would later get on to a Nickelodeon version of School of Rock...and I just learned Nickelodeon made School of Rock: The Series...for some reason.

school-of-rock-nickelodeon-cast1.jpg?w=6

6 minutes ago, Rth Wakanda said:

Atlantic Station is killing it  its like basically double  AMC Southlake Atlanta (with its insane session times) and way above Empire 25 in NYC which is just insane

I called this as the hotspot yesterday. Never seen nothing like it.

19 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Many theaters in Atlanta are sold out of Black Panther for the rest of the night, including one that has showings going on after midnight. And not just Atlanta city, but rich, suburban cities like Alpharetta as well. Lawrenceville is a very diverse suburb that's also about to sell out for the rest of the night.

This movie is killing it across all demos.

Goodness, seeing plenty of sellouts for tomorrow as well. I see only 1 so far at the Regal that RTH is talking about, but the Buckhead AMC theater is almost sold out (Buckhead is the wealthiest place in the southeast) and the Decatur AMC has sold out 18 of its 38 showtimes.

Brookhaven Cinebistro has sold out 9 of its 18 showtimes and the Philips AMC (Buckhead) has sold out a couple 3D shows. This is for tomorrow. A few of the other theaters have at least 1 matinee sold out. Nothing at AMC Southlake just yet.

Lordy. 

• Like 4