Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt Reviews: Y3

May (Part 2)

Bioshock- This is utter garbage. Are pacing and structure something you do in cinema? Apparently not. World building is sloppily thrown together. VIkander plays a nearly characteristic-less protagonist. Plot twists that make me wanna bang my head against a wall. This sucks. Screw this piece of trash- F

Under the Sea- it’s cool!- B+

God of War- It’s the kind of trashy fun that Snyder does best. Pretty slight. Overlong. But not a bad time- C+

Zoldar: Warrior Beast From Outer Space- It’s not gonna leave a huge impact on anybody but it’s kinda endearing in a strange way- B-

Aerophobia- *shrug*- D+

He-Man II: The Revenge of Skeletor- It’s… a mild improvement over the first movie. Mostly due to the fact that it doesn’t have to spend so much time setting up the hero to be. I actually thought this was pretty funny. Third act is a little anticlimactic and NOT ENOUGH EVIL-LYN but I had a good time- B+

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

@Rorschach how you feeling about your positive streak?

anigif_sub-buzz-15689-1512770761-6.gif?d

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I'm very pleased with the response so far. All I can gather from what your question is two possibilites. Either you haven't read it yet or you just finished it (and aren't as positive?).

Edited by Rorschach

30 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Your anxieties are your business... but something big is coming

Well your vagueness doesn’t help that. :P

I’m not too scared. Any score similar to the first film or slightly better is appreciated. We shall see.