CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Just now, Fullbuster said:

Please American audiences, Avengers IW must beat The Force Awakens OW, it's so much stronger and better!

I really like TFA but it now looks bland compared with Infinity War, if TFA is a McDonalds meal then Infinity War is a 5-star restaurant meal! :wub::wub:

wooooooo boy

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Please American audiences, Avengers IW must beat The Force Awakens OW, it's so much stronger and better!

I really like TFA but it now looks bland compared with Infinity War, if TFA is a McDonalds meal then Infinity War is a 5-star restaurant meal! :wub::wub:

Nah, I'm hoping for a low gross so there will be meltdowns.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

nah it's more like Waffle House vs Outback, the price isn't that different and both will fill you up but you feel better after going to Outback, also less likely to give you food poisoning.

1 minute ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

I feel like the people that say things like Infinity War being a "5 course meal" or whatever have only seen like 10 non-Disney films in their lifetime.

granted I haven't seen it but come on now.

Have you ever had a 5 course meal?

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

I feel like the people that say things like Infinity War being a "5 course meal" or whatever have only seen like 10 non-Disney films in their lifetime.

I have seen hundreds, possibly thousands (didn't count) and even more animes and TV shows.

No, it's really a 5 course meal, at least if you like the genre.

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Have you ever had a 5 course meal?

lol whoops thanks for catching that

Just now, Fullbuster said:

I have seen hundreds, possibly thousands (didn't count) and even more animes and TV shows.

Disney has released hundreds of films so yeah this sounds about right

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

lol whoops thanks for catching that

Disney has released hundreds of films so yeah this sounds about right

You didn't even watch the movie, it's such a pitiful attack....But hey, it was to be expected from you. Stop wasting everybody's time.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

I feel like the people that say things like Infinity War being a "5 star meal" or whatever have only seen like 10 non-Disney films in their lifetime.

It sure af better be a 5 star meal in terms of spectacle and scope at least.

• Like 1

Just now, That Ambitious Guy said:

Come on, comparing a Marvel film to a fancy meal is ridiculous.  At the end of the day, none of these films are even striving to be high art in the first place.

It’s striving to do something never done in cinema though. That’s damn admirable, especially in this derivative age.

• ...wtf 1