That One Girl

CinemaCon 2018 | Disney presentation (lot of live action remakes and whatnot) | Bonus feature (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT): probably a 20 page long argument begins on page 12

7 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Mission: Impossible Fallout was great as expected.  The tweets from these things are often either wrong or incomplete.  Tom Cruise didn't have to be 3 inches away from the camera, he had to be 3 feet away with a 3 inch leeway.  

The rest of the Paramount presentation was one of the worst.  They barely showed any relevant footage except for Instant Family and Overlord.  

The first looks like it has no clue what it wants to be and the second has potential but the music and way they cut the footage made it look not great.  

@WrathOfHan

...your girl Hailee's in trouble.

You can tell Universal don't care much about Johnny English's domestic performance as they're letting Focus Features handle the US release. 

Interesting that Laika are partnering with Annapurna, I wonder if Universal will still release their films OS or if they use local distributors.

10 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

What do you think of his previous films like Nice Guys and especially Iron Man 3?

I enjoyed them a lot. I actually expect The Predator to feature a precocious child and barely veiled contempt among the male co-stars.

My favorite Black film by far is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, tho. Personal top 10.

6 minutes ago, Kraken said:

I enjoyed them a lot. I actually expect The Predator to feature a precocious child and barely veiled contempt among the male co-stars.

My favorite Black film by far is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, tho. Personal top 10.

The ones I just listed are my two favs from him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheManFromBeyond said:

Given that Shane Black played a role in the original Predator and did a rewrite for it, it actually isn't too surprising IMO.

I guess it was more of a personal thing. After the tone Apes and X Men have, Black wasn't what I was expecting for Predator.