Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Oh, the "everyone`s infected" reveal. OK, fine, but why zombie bite causes a fever and kills if eevryone has the virus already that really activates after death? It`s kinda redundant, don`t you think?

The human mouth is disgusting, filled with all sorts of bacteria. A human bite that breaks skin can lead to a nasty infection if untreated quickly and effectively.Now imagine getting bit by a zombie mouth. The rotting flesh makes for an insanely powerful bacteria presence. Edited by 4815162342

Can someone explain to me why Lori and her son are pissed at Rick? What did they want him to do? Let Shane kill him? That is bad writing. I like the show immensely adn the writing is usually excellent, but that last scene with the whole group giving him the cold shoulder is fucking stupid. Shane was a loose cannon and everyone knew it. They should have been appaluding him or consoling him. His wife is dusgusting for doing what she did to him.

Can someone explain to me why Lori and her son are pissed at Rick? What did they want him to do? Let Shane kill him? That is bad writing. I like the show immensely adn the writing is usually excellent, but that last scene with the whole group giving him the cold shoulder is fucking stupid. Shane was a loose cannon and everyone knew it. They should have been appaluding him or consoling him. His wife is dusgusting for doing what she did to him.

I don't think Carl was mad at Rick, I think he was just crying because of what happened. No 12 year old would react well to another adult he trusted and liked then turning around and pushing his father to the point of having to kill him. He's confused and upset.Lori is mad at herself for inadvertently causing the whole conflict, but is taking it out on Rick. She'll come around quickly next season.

LOL @ all these pics. :lol:Was I the only one that liked the season finale? Besides some obvious things like nobody running out of ammo ever or the fact that everyone can shoot like a professional sniper from a moving vehicle at moving targets no less, the episode was pretty good! I liked the beginning where they showed how the zombies move around in huge groups and all walk towards a sound forever.The ending was odd... I hope Andria makes it. I don't understand why Lori was mad at Rick. Was it because he killed Shane or because he didn't tell anyone what the CDC guy said about everyone being infected? Either way can't wait for season 3.

LOL @ all these pics. :lol:Was I the only one that liked the season finale? Besides some obvious things like nobody running out of ammo ever or the fact that everyone can shoot like a professional sniper from a moving vehicle at moving targets no less, the episode was pretty good! I liked the beginning where they showed how the zombies move around in huge groups and all walk towards a sound forever.The ending was odd... I hope Andria makes it. I don't understand why Lori was mad at Rick. Was it because he killed Shane or because he didn't tell anyone what the CDC guy said about everyone being infected?Either way can't wait for season 3.

The episode was incredible, and remember that the group has been practicing shooting for a while now. Edited by PDC1987

Are these the highest cable ratings ever?

Rating in the key demo? Yes.In terms of viewers, it has to top the 13.4 million viewers that one episode of the Sopranos got to claim that title. (It will do it next season.) Sex and the City peaked with 10 million viewers with its series finale.