Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Aside from Rick and Shane ending up 300 yards from the house after seemingly walking for hours, that may have been the best episode yet.

Yes, agreed completely. The thing about them being so close to the farm was really puzzling. But other than that this is my fave episode. Shane had to go, he was getting to be more and more of a dick lately. But I will miss him.

They are setting things up for the arrival of the real stars of the series - Governor, Michonne and Tyrese. I have a bad feeling that

Daryl might bite the dust because he was the resident badass in the absence of Michonne. But when the Katana Kewlness arrives, will they need the Bow Badassery?

Maybe in the off season I'll read the comics. Sounds like they are really good. I just don't want to ruin the TV show for myself... it's fun not knowing.

they've deviated so much from the comics it probably wouldn't spoil much. Kirkman seems to have the opposite opinion many other authors do. The more changes, the better.

• Community Manager

Question, while Shane was lying dead, the scene was intercut with quick shots of zombies eating someone`s guts. Was it POV of Shane`s turning (as in he is now feeling the need for human flesh) or reference to zombie horde nearby?

Both, I imagine.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57070537Only look at this if you're a reader and want to see how the show approaches the end of the season, or if you just don't care about the spoilers. Unfortunately I don't know the original source of the spoilers, they were posted at a forum I visit (not the one in the link) yesterday morning.Again, these aren't confirmed, but they do jive with several camera shots in the TV adverts for the whole season that we haven't seen yet as well as other leaked information about certain things.

Just watched the episode finally... Wow. This could easily have been the season finale it was so good. I can't believe they killed Shane. He is one of the main characters! And then he turned into a zombie wtf?? When Carl raised the gun, I thought he would shoot his dad. I was almost hoping Rick would kill Carl because he is so annoying but that would be too risky for this show lol.So I guess since there's only 1 episode left, we won't see that other group afterall?

Hey Numbers, by any chance do you go to TVWithoutaPity's forums? I lurk there very rarely, but I remember seeing your username there.

That place doesn't sound familiar, so it's a coincidence (someone at a TV-centric forum would use the Lost numbers for a sn eventually)

THAT'S what your name is from!!??I thought you just threw a temper tantrum on your keyboard one day.

:lol:No, no keyboard homicide. it's a Lost reference, those crazy numbers referenced from Season 1 which we eventually got an odd explanation for in Season 6. Edited by 4815162342

• Community Manager

I was almost hoping Rick would kill Carl because he is so annoying but that would be too risky for this show lol.

While it would be a giant risk, it would be a risk that I wouldn't advice the show to take. Why? Because that would utterly betray Rick's character. It would make NO sense for him to shoot his own son, even to survive (unless his son had been bitten by a walker and was clearly going to die regardless.) You might find him annoying, but come on. A sign of a good show is one that takes risks that are within the characters-what you suggest (even if jokingly) would simply make this show more like Heroes than anything-all plot, no characters.Plus, I don't want Carl to die. I want him to stop being useless and start becoming more bad-ass, because that would be awesome. :)(Also is your sig a mention to the member Numbers or something else?)

While it would be a giant risk, it would be a risk that I wouldn't advice the show to take. Why? Because that would utterly betray Rick's character. It would make NO sense for him to shoot his own son, even to survive (unless his son had been bitten by a walker and was clearly going to die regardless.) You might find him annoying, but come on. A sign of a good show is one that takes risks that are within the characters-what you suggest (even if jokingly) would simply make this show more like Heroes than anything-all plot, no characters.Plus, I don't want Carl to die. I want him to stop being useless and start becoming more bad-ass, because that would be awesome. :)(Also is your sig a mention to the member Numbers or something else?)

I didn't really want him to shoot Carl but it sure looked like Carl was about to shoot his dad. He pulled out the gun before Shane got up so I know it crossed a lot of people's minds. What would Rick have done if Carl was really going to shoot him? That would be very interesting to watch.And do you mean my signature? Mine is just silly symbols and crap lol.