Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

You have FX in Australia now?I love FX they are a great channel here. They always jump on the TV rights for blockbuster movies so they tend to always have great movies playing. Also they are the home channel of Sons of Anarchy, Nip/Tuck, Always Sunny, and others.

Yes. It's called FX but it's not exactly the same as the FX in the US. Looks like it will have some FX shows, some AMC shows plus shows from other channels. Breaking Bad for example is currently on our version of Showtime. We only really have 2 payTV providers in Australia. Foxtel via cable in the capital cities and Austar via satelite in regional areas. It's actually soon to be 1 as they are in the process of merging. PayTV penetration in Australia is only about 34%.

Last night's episode was great but it was also irritating. Once again, they find themselves in a situation that could have been completely avoided. The chick that tried to kill herself is annoying, wish she had succeeded.I think the guy they are trying to get rid of will cause some major trouble later and Rick will regret not killing him.Odd question - Where are they getting gas from? They don't seem troubled by driving 20 miles away from the farm, and for no good reason either. They must have some huge supply we don't know about?

Damn, after reading this forum, I thought for sure Shane was dead last episode. I gotta stop reading these speculation/spoilers.

For a moment, I thought, finally that`s it. Rick manned up and cut this bullshit. hell no. You cna always count on Rick doing something extremly stupid. Such as having a guy talk. No, Rick, this is not why Lori told you Shane is dangerous. She meant it like just kill `im before he kills you cause he wants to kill you. But Rick`s,like, buddy, Lori says you are dangerous and want to kill me,that for real? So Shane beats the shit out of him, totally tries to kill him with that big iron shit he tossed at him. Even Rick sees Lori ain`t bullshitting anyone. And what does he do? Saves Shane from hungry zombies, duh! And than he`s,like, you want to kill me so I`ll give you back your gun. Awesome. I just love this.The Suicide chick is a major crap. First, her eye-brows are fuckin perfectly waxed. Who does that during zombie apocalypse on a God-forsaken farm? I mean, they are,like, totally fuckin perfect. So distracting. Than she didn`t have a zombie feaver but some depression fit or whatever. And finally she decided that she can`t stand blood. Only in movies depression-induced suicidal thoughts are cured like that. Make your own choice. Cross the line. LOL!I really love this show. It`s demented awesome. Everything is insanely wrong and makes no sense but it`s addictive. Edited by fishnets

Just watched it, great episode. This half season has been awesome.Lori's character is manic though. She is all over the fuckin place. Like last week she's total dumbass as usual now this week she's handing out inspirational speeches. No Daryl yet again and I'm also beginning to wonder if the black character just died and nobody told us?

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Lori's character is manic though. She is all over the fuckin place. Like last week she's total dumbass as usual now this week she's handing out inspirational speeches.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Spot on!

No Daryl yet again and I'm also beginning to wonder if the black character just died and nobody told us?

Daryl is in gonna be in full Sayid mode next week. T-Dawg should emerge in the background like always.

Daryl is in gonna be in full Sayid mode next week.

I love that reference!If anyone who hasnt read the comics and is interested in seeing a side by side comparision of the show vs the comics, you can find them here: http://www.tvovermind.com/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-season-2-episode-10-18-miles-out-comic-tv-comparison/126963?f=14Just be warned, some might include major spoilers for this season and next.

Well Baumer, don't forget the seasons are split into 2. The Spring Premier was a few weeks ago, not the season premier. I don't know why cable has way less episodes then broadcast but it is very annoying to get 13 episodes a year instead of the 22-24 episodes for broadcast.

So how many have we had so far?

Edited by CEDAR

OMG OMG, in 40 minutes, everyone`s favorite character, the most dynamic, the coolest, the badassest Dale will take the center stage! Yes! The moment we were all waiting for - a Dale centered episode! Woot woot! This is going to be the best one eva!

OMG OMG, in 40 minutes, everyone`s favorite character, the most dynamic, the coolest, the badassest Dale will take the center stage! Yes! The moment we were all waiting for - a Dale centered episode! Woot woot! This is going to be the best one eva!

For people with a certain opinion of Dale, this did turn out to be the best episode ever. ;)

The ending was great, and it was great the way that Rick sided with Shane and wasn't a pussy, this episode featured some of the worst moments of the series yet. Carol is in full stupid bitch that needs to die mode, Carl's turned into a terribly acted kid Palpatine, and Dale going around preaching to everybody not to do this and NOBODY gave a fuck. I will admit that that last part was actually hilarious, how everybody was going against Dale, even Glen.Overall, possibly the worst episode yet, other than maybe "Cherokee Rose".

Sayonarra Dale! I actually found myself agreeing with him in this episode though.

I HATE CARL.

I always have but this episode took it to a new level. Way too much screen time. Terrible child actor. Now he's "bad ass" and is becoming apathetic by growing up in this environment, wow, who didn't see this one coming? What a little shit. It's his dumbass fault too what happened at the end of the episode.

Happy to see T-Dawg at the deliberation, still hasn't said a word since the start of this half season though :lol: