Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Glad they didn't shy away from Carl losing an eye like they did with Rick losing a hand.

Kirkman always hated that he did the hand thing in the comic, plus the eye is probably cheaper special effects wise.

I was actually shocked they did it. I wonder if Carl will have the personality changes too.

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Glad they didn't shy away from Carl losing an eye like they did with Rick losing a hand.

35 minutes ago, zerbs said:

Kirkman always hated that he did the hand thing in the comic, plus the eye is probably cheaper special effects wise.

I was actually shocked they did it. I wonder if Carl will have the personality changes too.

The reason they never took Rick's hand is because it would be too expensive to CGI it every episode.  With Hershall, you didn't always have to show his leg and he wasn't in it all the time.  Rick is in it almost every scene, so they decided to do away with it.

I assume most of you have read the comics......I'm really nervous about this season.  If Lucille shows up....well, I don't think I can watch that episode.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baumer said:

The reason they never took Rick's hand is because it would be too expensive to CGI it every episode.  With Hershall, you didn't always have to show his leg and he wasn't in it all the time.  Rick is in it almost every scene, so they decided to do away with it.

I assume most of you have read the comics......I'm really nervous about this season.  If Lucille shows up....well, I don't think I can watch that episode.

I'm not looking forward to Lucille either. I have my suspicions whos gonna meet her up close and I don't wanna watch it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Rick is practically a cripple now in the comics. Something Kirkman deeply regrets. That being said it makes me question why Rick got his leg broken.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 1

i found the first few minutes a bit off but probably because i was expecting shit to go boom asap as i remembered the kid saying mom mom mom in mid season finale so the wait kinda deflated me !

daryl is badass lol

glen has 9 lives , it is canon !

de facto doctor has sheer dumb luck for now 

priest grew a ball, can't say a pair yet he's still a big douche !

bummer rick and michonne no real interaction , still the chop was fun bye bye boring family ! carol spooked that kid real good ha ha

On 2/15/2016 at 6:55 AM, Baumer said:

Talking Dead was fucking brilliant:

Jessie...you almost made it

Same...you never had a chance

Ron...say hello to your dad for us

I was dying from laughter.

The Would Carrie Underwood Survive The Zombie Apocalypse survey was pretty good too. Seeing it at like 89% no had me lose it. Can't believe it stabilized in the 60's after she stated her case. 

That was a super entertaining episode!! With the time jump, it kind of makes me think last weeks episode would have been a better mid season finale and this would have been a good mid season premier. They also did a great job at introducing another fan favorite comic character!

That was a great episode! Seems like such a dark turn for Ricks group to attack first. Ricks group is pretty bad ass though. 

There was a lot of subliminal ( maybe not so subliminal)  focus on glen in the episode. This was the first time he's ever killed a living person. He was also the one to see Negan's handy work in the photos. Also the way he and Tera said goodbye. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

My heat is pounding now every episode.  I seriously thought Carol was going to say bye bye this episode.....thankfully she didn't.

Dude every episode has been edge of your seat this last half! Even a slower episode like last night. The mind games Carol played with them were awesome. She really is probably the most formidable member of the group because she can play weak, then become a dangerous killer. 

• Like 1

I loved last night's episode.  With Paula and Carol being mirror images of each other.  With them playing Carol's "weakness" as possibly real or her playing possum again, with Maggie going full bad ass.

and yes I thought they killed Carol too for a bit when i saw the pipe, I knew someone was going on it and then they fough and you only saw bodies hit but couldn't tell who until they panned up.  It was crazy

Carol and Paula (Ginger chick) were on talking dead and they had a blat making that episode.  Paul Feig was also on, and I don't think anyone really cared all that much that he was making ghostbusters. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Carol and Paula (Ginger chick) were on talking dead and they had a blat making that episode.  Paul Feig was also on, and I don't think anyone really cared all that much that he was making ghostbusters. :)

yeah they were funny together.  I like the Talking Dead for reasons like that

• Like 2

The next two episodes won't be any better( I imagine). I hope Abraham stays around for all out war, considering he avoided his comic death tonight. I mean Rick's hand and killing Abraham too early are some of Kirkman's regrets. 

Still mostly worried for episode 16.

Yeah last night's show was really good.  Denise was having her Dead Blue Sea moment and literally had the same result.  It literally came out of nowhere and I was completely shocked when it happened.  Can't wait for the last two episodes of the season

• Like 1