Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Damn, I knew there was going to be an awesome confrontation between Rick and the Governor. But they just made it doubly awesome by throwing Glenn and Maggie into the middle.I liked how Rick was all cleaned up and nice looking when he came in and got his baby at the end of the episode. Very symbolic. I think it means he's done answering the phone. He's got his head screwed back on right.Also glad to see Michonne and Rick meeting at the end. All of our character have now come together. Everyone is connected again this season, and we're not watching 2 separate shows mixed together. It actually happened sooner than I thought it would. This season really has been just steaming along.I do wonder what's going to happen with Andrea. I'm not entirely certain that she will see the error of her ways and abandon the Governor. She chose to give up her life at the end of season 1, and I'm not sure she feels like life is worth salvaging and fighting for. She may choose the easy way simply not bother with morals and doing whats right anymore.Crazy thing with Daryl, he found Carol and he's now got a direct pathway to his brother. He sort of got Carol and Merle back in the same episode. Crazy. Though he may not be so happy that he got Merle back.

The Walking Dead was Sunday's top cable show with a 4.9 adults 18-49 rating, down from from last week's 5.4.Selected Sunday cable ratings: (all Live+Same Day ratings):Show Net Time Viewership (million, Live+SD) Adults 18-49 rating (Live+SD)Walking Dead- AMC 9:00 PM 9.214 4.9

Most people say breaking bad is amc best show. Walking dead is their most successful show.

These are both accurate statements.Adim, there's no telling at this point. They apparently didn't forget about Merle or the helicopter, so it's reasonable to think they didn't forget about Duane and Morgan either.

I hate Merle. Hope Daryl is the one to kill him.Show is so intense. I got so mad at the "mid season finale" pronouncement. Come on!! :rant: PS will they ever resolve storyline from episode one where Rick promises to meet up again with the black family or are they presumed dead?

I heard awhile ago that they would be back sometime.

I enjoyed the episode as well. Yes the Gov and Merle are sadists. The score at the end made me think the show was it was going to go on longer, but i looked at the time and realized there was only about 2 minutes left :P I didn't want the episode to end. Then the news of the midseason break coming really ticked me off.But still a good season so far and a good episode last night

• Like 1

I'd say there presumed dead, but Rick/Carol: Nice... Oh and as an extra added bonus, someone gets there guts ripped out, then we go to a commercial for KFC... Nice product placement AMC.. :bravo:

http://www.shocktill...d-season-finale

Here's footage from next weeks mid season finale of AMC Channels BEST Show and even Kevin Bacon knows it to... :P

I LMAO at the KFC commercial.

Someone's definitely dying in the mid-season finale, we haven't had a noticeable character death since Episode 4!!!The most obvious candidates are the inmate redshirts (Oscar and Axel), particularly Oscar since word is Tyreese will finally show up soon.

Merle is a prick and he needs something very bad to happen to him. The one part of the show that made me mad from an artistic standpoint is that the Gov and Merle go into the room after Merle sicked a walker on Glen, and they just assumed he was still alive. The fact that Glen survived that is shocking. I hate the Gov and merle....very bad men. I really hope Glen and Maggie don't die. I like that Glen is now turning into more of a bad ass.

• Like 3