Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Well not really. TWD averages around 16.5-17m viewers per episode in season 5. GoT season 4 averaged 14.4 total viewers per episode. They're both rising though.

It is weird, however, that TWD is so much lower than here. We 'Merrcuns love us some zombies, that's for sure.

Someone hide the razor blades.  I think I'm going to slit my wrists.  That was about the most depressing episode I've ever seen.  "Look at the flowers" was more depressing, but that was 10 minutes.  This whole episode is a punch to the gut.

Seeing the two girls reminded me of the two girls in the Shining.

• Like 1

I felt it was kind of lazy the way he went with a child zombie bite. Especially a monster like Tyrese.

I think that was kind of the point though.  With him fighting himself about whether he was right or wrong with not wanting to kill and other stuff, it fit with his internal conflict

and after seeing the whole episode, the opening part was even better than I thought it was

• Like 2