Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

25 minutes ago, zerbs said:

I agree, I don't want to make too many spoilerish predictions and give away possible plot details, but the dude daryll met last night might be a prominent character down the road. Also some spoilerish casting details have been released recently. Not sure if any one has seen them.

I saw the

Spoiler

Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan casting

• Like 1

So far the best part of the season was the two minute promo that came on after the show. 

Not a great mid season finale though :/. They should have made it 90 minutes or something.The mid season premier will probably be awesome.

Fine, I'll take the minority view and say the first half of the season has been great and the mid season finale was good too.  I get why some see the finale as slow, but some of them are the same people that complained all they do is kill off some main cast member on the mid finale, so they can't win :P  not saying that is anyone in here but it is funny that way.

I like that there is finally a cliffhanger, not just some quick death and they all walk away to the credits.  At least this is a build up to see the second half.

now could it have been better, yes, I won't argue that.  I just think it was still good to me and not as bad as some say.

Binging on walking dead new season today I like to wait until first half is over so I can marathon the episodes without having to wait in between

I lol'ed so hard when I saw a zombie hair looked like she just left a hair saloon ahh the little details

Woah that ending of episode 1 wouldn't be surprised if it was the priest honking that horn plan was going too fine makes sense something would go wrong!  

Good luck newbies on your zombie trial by fire initiation.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeee they killed Glen OMFG WTFFFFF

THESE FUCKING SPINELESS PEOPLE FROM ALEXANDRIA ARE GOING TO GET OUR TEAM KILLED it looked like maybe that guy would take to the real zombie world but push came to shove he looses it and gets my babe glen killed too fuck youuuuuuuu 

ps: lol i'm just milking my reaction  as to what it would have been if genuine , i was spoiled a couple of weeks ago on twitter someone said glen is still alive but since i hadn't been watching i didnt know why they were saying that and just guess maybe he got lost or cornered i wasn't expecting it to be him getting his guts eaten in an alley because of some moron he was trying to save ! so yeah i was still stunned and shocked when i saw that !

twd writers must be mad , you don't touch the core crew dude!

no kill list : glen :wub:maggie , daryl :wub: carol , michonne :wub: rick  , everybody else is fair game !

this mid season finale was stressful as fuck , i can't believe morgan hurt carol to defend that low life murderous scum wtf , if carol dies because of his sorry ass kumbaya moral he picked in some hood i'll be beyond piss !

i'm disappointed i was rooting for him to meet up with the gang ,thinking he'd be a badass addition to the gang but he's just being a pain in the ass much like the priest  but worse if you can imagine that ! 

can't wait to see what his sorry ass has to say for himself when he wakes up and realize douchebag took the doctor and she's probably going to be his zombie bait to get out and come back to kill their asses argghhhh

these people are going to get our core group kill  and i know someone might die but let it be morgan pff 

maggie is in fuck up situation got feeling she'll lose her baby , the others ugh zombies attacking but that kid thinks its a good time to try and kill carl really , frankly i'm impress with the patience carl has shown him so far hope it doesnt bite him in the eye  kkkk

that blond lady kids are screwed up , really why the fuck is he talking as they're trying to leave the house do you see any other zombie talking , i'm certain if carol was there he wouldn't peep a squeak !

last season i could for the life of me figure out how those people were still alive and playing pleasantville all this time , they're lucky rick group came back with them when they did seeing how that zombie damn would have given way eventually , at least in mayberry they knew what the gig was !

i had a good laugh tough previous episode with the red head soldier and sasha flirting !

dunno how anyone can watch this week to week , it would drive me crazyyyy not knowing one way or the other 

3 hours ago, ladyevenstar22 said:

this mid season finale was stressful as fuck , i can't believe morgan hurt carol to defend that low life murderous scum wtf , if carol dies because of his sorry ass kumbaya moral he picked in some hood i'll be beyond piss !

Morgan may have been misguided, but Carol was way out of line and acted like a complete idiot.