baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I followed this for a couple years now, I think I palyed par tof one actually, but I'm not sure If I'll play or not, It sounds really fun but also very time consuming, somethign i don;t always have a lot of, so i'll think about it.

Well I've officially swapped my #1 to Avengers in the game. I think it will be very close, but I'm going with TA because it will make almost all of its gross during the summer. TDKR will still have a good bit left to make when the labor day cutoff ends. Anyone else going with TA?

Well I've officially swapped my #1 to Avengers in the game. I think it will be very close, but I'm going with TA because it will make almost all of its gross during the summer. TDKR will still have a good bit left to make when the labor day cutoff ends. Anyone else going with TA?

You're in the minority, that's for sure.