A Marvel Fanboy

Tron: Ares | October 10, 2025 | Jared Leto to star, Joachim Ronning to direct

Working on the script for the next 'TRON.' I think it's pretty clear my love of working in the real world and real locations from this film. If we were to take that into the universe of 'TRON,' I think people can put that together what that means for that franchise. So it's a pretty exciting idea we have for it, and we're in the early stages, but I think it could be very cool

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=102931

NT3

POTCV

Tron

All have people working on the script, I think there is information they are holding out on us.

I would watch this in theaters. Tron Legacy was entertaining, and that's everything I asked from a movie. Even with a poor script, the new world, the music and the visuals made me stay and watch it instead of stopping right away..

• Like 2

I want this to happen but I don't think it is. It's been to long and Disney has more lucrative projects to pursue

Apart from the theatrical run, Tron Legacy did solid business on home video, and furthermore, Daft Punk's soundtrack was a HUGE sales success.

Disney would be stupid not to do a sequel. Oblivion also did solid business at the box office, so I think Disney has a pretty good opinion of him right now.

Edited by ACCA

Apart from the theatrical run, Tron Legacy did solid business on home video, and furthermore, Daft Punk's soundtrack was a HUGE sales success.Disney would be stupid not to do a sequel. Oblivion also did solid business at the box office, so I think Disney has a pretty good opinion of him right now.

But they have franchises like Marvel and Star Wars and princess films to focus on. Also it will be more than five years between the second and third if it releases

But they have franchises like Marvel and Star Wars and princess films to focus on. Also it will be more than five years between the second and third if it releases

Between those, do you think they'd rather make Tron 3, or give another huge budget to Gore Verbinski so he can make a film nobody asked for, in the wake of Lone Ranger's failure?

Plus, Daft Punk since their new album have reached even greater levels of popularity. It's almost a guarantee that DP would be back to score Tron 3. Kosinski said that Daft Punk would be definitely interested if they were to make Tron 3. Just the announcement of having Daft Punk score Tron 3 would cause huge publicity.

Edited by ACCA

I'm very curious for this project to get off the ground. I enjoyed Legacy just fine. Don't get the hate. Tron 3, Prometheus 2 and NatTreas3 are all films I'm looking for from the last few years. Indiana Jones 5, Rambo 5 and Ghostbusters 3 are probably pipe dreams but I can wish. 

I'm very curious for this project to get off the ground. I enjoyed Legacy just fine. Don't get the hate. Tron 3, Prometheus 2 and NatTreas3 are all films I'm looking for from the last few years. Indiana Jones 5, Rambo 5 and Ghostbusters 3 are probably pipe dreams but I can wish. 

P2 came out last year.