WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I'm not saying that most of the other ones aren't fun, but for this one they seemed to be focused on nothing else other than "let's make sure that you have a lot of fun."

ok i see your point now. there's maybe two marvel movies that aren't this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Also guys let’s remember that AMATW, a freaking Ant-Man movie, is opening on par with Logan, a sendoff movie for one of the most iconic superhero’s of all time, and one of the best, if not THE best CBM ever.

I’m not trying to be an ass when I say this because I absolutely loved Logan and I love the X-Men movies in general but regardless of how iconic Wolverine is, the X-Men movies were never setting the box office on fire domestically relative to what other CBM have been doing. That’s not to say that X-men movies do bad at the box office. But a lot of their gross comes from the OS market especially in recent years. 

Then add that Logan was a dark R-rated film and its box office potential gets smaller. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Also guys let’s remember that AMATW, a freaking Ant-Man movie, is opening on par with Logan, a sendoff movie for one of the most iconic superhero’s of all time, and one of the best, if not THE best CBM ever.

Logan is a spaghetti western disguised as a CBM, that doesn’t make it the best CBM , not even close. Secondly there’s nothing really iconic about Logan ,outside of a few fanatics of the fox X-men films, the rest of the movies he was in didn’t exactly set the box office world on fire, we aren’t talking about spider man or Indiana Jones or Batman here. 

A “freakin” ant man movie , that’s the same attitude that was projecting GOTG to be marvel’s  first big flop a few years ago in this forum. What exactly is wrong with the ant man concept that people are downplaying it so much ? Going by that attitude a ton of “just entertaining” movies that were big box office hits over the years should have flopped because they didn’t seem so “serious” or “epic”or whatever the hell else some people mean.

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

loved fast and furious 8. it's great to see a fast and furious movie that dives into themes about the importance of FAMILY.

........ I legitimately liked F8te.

• Like 1

Fuck you guys.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Avengers: Infinity War

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The Avengers

Ant-Man

Black Panther

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Guardians of the Galaxy

Captain America: Civil War

Iron Man 3

Captain America: The First Avenger

Iron Man

Doctor Strange

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Thor: Ragnarok

Thor

Iron Man 2

Thor: The Dark World

The Incredible Hulk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

........ I legitimately liked F8te.

it's great. loved seeing a fast and furious movie tackle the themes of driving a fast car in preposterous situations and having bad rap music on the soundtrack. very interesting turn for the franchise.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fuck you guys.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Avengers: Infinity War

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The Avengers

Ant-Man

Black Panther

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Guardians of the Galaxy

Captain America: Civil War

Iron Man 3

Captain America: The First Avenger

Iron Man

Doctor Strange

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Thor: Ragnarok

Thor

Iron Man 2

Thor: The Dark World

The Incredible Hulk

@aabattery how long should Han be banned for? I’m thinking permanently but I’m not a mod so 🤔

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1