YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

Just now, Alli said:

what? the dynamic duo Marky Mark/Peter Berg  doesn't excite you?

Beyond their films, I can't like Marky Mark and his questionable past towards Asians.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You're just noticing this now? :redcapes:

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

No.  It's been going on for a long time.  

This is what life turned me into. The Cruise Missile is Jesus tho. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alli said:

what? the dynamic duo Marky Mark/Peter Berg  doesn't excite you?

Well, it sure hasn't produced solid box office results, Lone Survivor aside. I'm not surprised their next collaboration is going straight to Netflix.

8 minutes ago, baumer said:

3cpAS6L.jpg

I keep reading this kind of rhetoric over and over again.  What sequel is necessary?  Well, let's count the ways that something is necessary.  First of all the first was well received.  Second, the first made money, third, the studio puts money into it.  That makes it necessary.  Films are made to make money, period.  That's it.  So why wouldn't they make a sequel to the first film?  I think people use the unnecessary catch phrase way too often here.  

well the first Equalizer wasn't that big of a hit so I am actually surprised there is a sequel four years later and also opening just one week before the new MI movie instead of a less competitive spot

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Gonna be unbearable when Fallout opens to $62m and CJohn is screaming flop.

Definitely expecting "PARAMOUNT IS TRASH" posts. Not on my watch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Well, it sure hasn't produced solid box office results, Lone Survivor aside. I'm not surprised their next collaboration is going straight to Netflix.

I believe Ben Affleck next two films are for Netflix too. I don't understand why they want to abandon the theatre. Netflix's quality is questionable

Solo dropped from Thursday. Dear god are it's numbers awful. Disney shouldn't spend anymore than 120mil at best on these spin-offs from here on out.  And they should just stop making movies like A Wrinkle in Time altogether.  

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

This is what life turned me into. The Cruise Missile is Jesus tho. 

Yes, but we miss you on WA.  Come back.  Seriously.  I don't like all the stuff that gets discussed there either, but the place is richer when you are there.  I'm going to invite you back again.  Please come back to us and don't leave again.  :) 

4 minutes ago, Alli said:

I believe Ben Affleck next two films are for Netflix too. I don't understand why they want to abandon the theatre. Netflix's quality is questionable

BECAUSE ALL THEY ARE FLOP ACTORS :hahaha:

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Yes, but we miss you on WA.  Come back.  Seriously.  I don't like all the stuff that gets discussed there either, but the place is richer when you are there.  I'm going to invite you back again.  Please come back to us and don't leave again.  :) 

Don't do that. 

• Disbelief 1