Litio

House Clock DHD says $26.9m, ASF $10.2m, The Nun ($10.1m) burries Predator ($8.7m), F $3.1m, LI $1.99m || Weekend Thread

20 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

With less then $4M to go after this weekend, I'm almost positive Disney will AWIT Christopher Robin's over the century mark!

OR they could AWIT it to $99.9M and then let it Black Panther to the century mark. I am sure the forum would just love this concept :ph34r:

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

tbh I can see House getting very close to 30M with that Friday:

7.8M

12.9M (+65%)

9M (-30%)

29.7M Weekend

The Saturday increase is pretty generous and more in line with animated family movies than live action, but never say never. 25-26M looks safe at the very least.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

I didn't realize this was so close to 170M. Even though the summer theme inflated this one, it's still impressive as hell that the franchise hasn't lost any steam. If another one is made, it can probably stay over 100M.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

tbh I can see House getting very close to 30M with that Friday:

7.8M

12.9M (+65%)

9M (-30%)

29.7M Weekend

The Saturday increase is pretty generous and more in line with animated family movies than live action, but never say never. 25-26M looks safe at the very least.

I think it pulls a similar multiplier as Goosebumps, which would give it a $24-25M opening.