Seto Kaiba

Lilo & Stitch | Live-action | Dean Fleischer-Camp (Marcel the Shell) directs

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 10:14 PM, iHeartJames said:

if they do Stitch right I can see this having another potential baby yoda cuteness factor especially if they dont make Stitch live action look too creepy

But you can't make him too cute either. I think he is one heal of a problem to design a ultra realistic version of.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jon-m-chu-in-talks-to-direct-live-action-lilo-stitch-movie-exclusive

Jon M. Chu is gearing up for a Hawaiian roller coaster ride.

The director behind Crazy Rich Asians is in negotiations to helm Disney’s live-action remake of Lilo & Stitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

A search for a scribe to work with Chu is now underway. Mike Van Waes wrote the current draft for the project, which has not been greenlit and is still in development.

It is unclear whether Stitch will be released theatrically or on Disney+.

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

I was kind of hoping the failure of the Mulan would cause Disney to slow down on all these remakes, but I guess not. 

Mulan didn't get the chance to have a normal theatrical run so its impact was always going to be minimal. Sounds like they're reversing course and going for a theatrical release if Chu is on board to direct (In the Heights was expected to be another surprise hit until COVID happened), Disney's probably gonna want to show their commitment to the theatrical experience for a while after Mulan and Soul skipped theaters and Raya & the Last Dragon might too if we go back into lockdown mode in the next few months.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

finally made it to the 2000s. inching kinda close to catching up. i say we get the encanto remake before the end of the decade.

Ignoring the live-action Frozen of course, which roles will Josh Gad play in each one?

3 minutes ago, Eric Odinson said:

Ignoring the live-action Frozen of course, which roles will Josh Gad play in each one?

Josh Gad IS Stitch

Josh Gad IS Chicken Little

Josh Gad IS Bolt

Josh Gad IS The Frog

Josh Gad IS Wreck-It Ralph

• Astonished 1