Water Bottle

Renewed/Cancelled (2011-2012 Season)

• Community Manager

I know a lot of girls that are very happy about New Girl getting renewed. Women love that show.

I know a lot of guys who also love the show, largely because it's this season's funniest new comedy.

Do we know the status of Parks & Rec? I haven't seen a new episode in about 2 months... it seems to have disappeared on me!

It comes back next week. It went on a brief break to let Community return and to have Up All Night a chance to finish it's season. Now that Up All Night is done, Parks & Rec will come back for it's final episodes of the season.Other than Grimm, Smash, and football NBC has yet to renew anything.

• Community Manager

Was kinda shocked Fringe got renewed. The ratings are beyond terrible.

I'm not really. The network executives LOVE the show, they want to keep a good relationship with J.J. Abrams, and they didn't want to cancel a prestige show without giving it a chance to end.

:) :) :) happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for FRINGE!!!!! i feel such a huge relief i can now watch this season without dreading the axe sighhh, knowing a fifth season is a go i will breeze through s4 20 episodes this summerHAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PSYCHED!!!

Word from Deadline is that 30 Rock will likely get a 13-episode final season, Whitney won't be coming back, Up All Night looks shaky and Community/P&R will likely get shortened seasons that aren't necessarily last seasons. No word on The Office.30 Rock ending next season would be the best thing for the show. That would put the episode total at 138 and Season 6 has been really sluggish. Good riddance to Whitney, and The Office either needs a reboot or a final season.

Edited by Gopher

• Community Manager

Word from Deadline is that 30 Rock will likely get a 13-episode final season, Whitney won't be coming back, Up All Night looks shaky and Community/P&R will likely get shortened seasons that aren't necessarily last seasons. No word on The Office.30 Rock ending next season would be the best thing for the show. That would put the episode total at 138 and Season 6 has been really sluggish. Good riddance to Whitney, and The Office either needs a reboot or a final season.

When those rumors turn out to be true, I'll add them to the list.