Did anyone else crack up at Todd's obvious kid crush on Lydia?  I wonder if Lydia will use Todd's infatuation with her against his uncle or something else to her benefit down the road.

Todd really is an underrated character. He may be a complete monster, but there’s such an earnestness to him.  Hes eager, always trying to learn/better himself to please his superiors and do whats best for the team.  He even changed his ringtone to some hilarious "science!" song you briefly hear for a second.

Ok guys, my obsession with this show has officially reached unhealthy levels. I actually couldn't sleep last night because I was tossing and turning over how this is all gonna end, no joke. :ph34r:  I just want Jesse and Walt to come to some kind of resolution with each other so much!! :(

Posted Image

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Thank God sunday is here.. Waiting a week to see who get's the swan song is killing me.. All I know is that when I turn this on at 8pm sunday night, the opening of the episode better find someone being killed after the 8 to 2 gun battle, otherwise, it'll be a complete FAIL and I can't imagine this happening...

Somebody has to die from it, even if it's just Gomez. I read a recent interview with Gilligan where he basically said that he thinks this episode "Ozymandias" is the best of the entire series. So I'm expecting some seriously heavy shit to go down on this one.

• Like 1